Trial Court Budget Commission
The next Trial Court Budget Commission meeting has been scheduled for June 4, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. in the Judicial Meeting Room at the Supreme Court Building in Tallahassee. Topics to be addressed include, but are not limited to, the status of the fiscal year 2013-14 budget and an update on the 2014 legislative session. For additional information, please contact Sue Bruce at (850) 922-5081 or email@example.com.
Persons with disabilities who need an accommodation to participate in the meeting should contact Sharon Bosley, at 500 South Duval Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1900, by phone 850-410-1484, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as far in advance as possible but preferably at least five working days before the date of the scheduled meeting. Persons using a TDD may contact Sharon Bosley through the Florida Relay Service, 711.
Summary of Functions
The Trial Court Budget Commission is charged with specific responsibility to:
- Establish budgeting and funding policies and procedures consistent with judicial branch plans and policies, directions from the supreme court, and in consideration of input from supreme court committees and from the Florida Conference of Circuit Judges and the Florida Conference of County Court Judges
- Make recommendations to the supreme court on the trial court component of the annual judicial branch budget request
- Advocate for the trial court component of the annual judicial branch budget request and associated statutory changes
- Make recommendations to the supreme court on funding allocation formulas and budget implementation
- Monitor trial court expenditure trends and revenue collections
- Recommend statutory and rule changes related to trial court budgets
- Develop recommended responses to findings on financial audits and reports
- Recommend to the supreme court trial court budget reductions required by the legislature
- Identify potential additional sources of revenue for the trial courts
- Recommend to the supreme court legislative pay plan issues for trial court personnel, except the commission shall not make recommendations as to pay or benefits for judges.
- Administrative Orders
- Operational Procedures
- Summaries of TCBC Budget Decisions Made
- Minutes From TCBC Meetings
- TCBC Meeting Materials
- Membership Listing
Committees of the TCBC
Upon request by a qualified individual with a disability, documents will be made available in alternate formats. To order a document in an alternate format, please contact Sharon Bosley, at 500 South Duval Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1900, by phone 850-410-1484, or email: email@example.com.