Judicial Branch Governance Study Group
The final report and recommendations were submitted to the Court January 31, 2011. The recommendations of the Study Group were presented to the Court for their consideration February 22, 2011.
Final Report and Recommendations:
The Judicial Branch Governance Study Group was established and directed to undertake an in-depth study of the current governance system of the judicial branch of Florida. The Study Group is to submit its final report and recommendations to the Court by December 31, 2010.
Members through December 31, 2010:
- The Honorable Ricky L. Polston, Justice (Chair)
- The Honorable Joseph P. Farina, Judge (Vice-Chair)
- The Honorable Alice Blackwell, Judge
- The Honorable Gerald B. Cope, Jr., Judge
- The Honorable Brian J. Davis, Judge
- The Honorable Jorge Labarga, Justice
- The Honorable Peter Marshall, Judge
- The Honorable Richard B. Orfinger, Judge
- The Honorable Debra Roberts, Judge
- Mr. John G. White, III, Attorney