Continuing Mediation Education
For all Continuing Mediator Education (CME) hours earned beginning in January 2015, the Dispute Resolution Center (DRC) will be requesting back up documentation to accompany your CME reporting form. New Reporting Requirements for CME hours.
- CME Excerpts from the Administrative Order Governing Mediator Certification
- List of CME Contact Organizations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Counting CLE as CME
- Sponsoring CME Activities: What Providers Should Know
- CME Reporting Form
- CME Affidavit for Attendance at a Live Lecture or Seminar
- CME Affidavit for Authoring or Editing Written Materials
To order CME recordings from past DRC Conferences, visit Convention Recordings.