Human Trafficking Links
- Created by a team in Florida’s 11th Circuit, this benchbook is designed to assist judges hearing human trafficking cases.
- Human Trafficking and the State Courts Collaborative website
- Florida Department of Children and Families website
- Department of Juvenile Justice Human Trafficking Screening Tool. If you are interested in
using this tool, please contact Bethany Gillot at Bethany.Gilot@djj.state.fl.us to arrange a training in your location.
- Florida Attorney General website
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice Human Trafficking Screening Tool PDF
- Faces of Human Trafficking Resource Guide: Use this multidisciplinary resource to raise awareness of the seriousness of
human trafficking, the many forms it can take, and the important role that everyone can play in identifying and serving
victims. This resource includes nine videos, a discussion guide, four fact sheets, and four posters. View the resource
- Human Trafficking Task Force E-Guide: Developed in partnership with the Bureau of Justice Assistance, this guide was created to assist in the development and operation of anti-human trafficking task forces.
The guide provides fundamental guidance for effective task force operations.
- The Florida Statewide Council on Human Trafficking 2016 annual report.
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence Human Trafficking Handbook Updated 2016.
Child Welfare and Human
Trafficking is an issue brief that addresses the challenges of identifying victims, collecting and
cross-referencing data, and deciding on common definitions. It provides a broad overview of the crossover between the
child welfare field and the work currently being done to prevent and respond to human trafficking of children and youth
in the United States.
- "Human Trafficking: Protecting Our Youth" is a one-page tip sheet for families that includes summaries about what's happening, what might be seen, and what can be done.