Resources for Jury Managers
Effective and efficient juror management will save juror compensation dollars and minimize the inconvenience of those who serve as jurors and their employers.
Through the efforts of the jury management project initiated in the early 1990's, the Florida State Courts System and diligent jury staff, both in the trial court administrator offices and local clerks offices, have saved millions in juror compensation costs and hopefully made it more convenient to serve as a juror in the Florida State Courts System.
- The Jury Management Manual (1996)
- Work Group on Standards for Jury Panel Sizes (March 2006)
- The Final Report from the Jury Innovations Committee (May 2001)
For more jury analysis and reports, go to the Publications Page.
- Center for Jury Studies at the National Center for State Courts
- Jur-E Bulletin from the Center for Jury Studies
- National Jury Center Homepage from the American Judicature Society
- State Court Organization 1998 providing jury and other information on all state court systems
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association