Florida’s courts, clerks of court, and justice partners are taking safe steps to protect the health and safety of people who need to come to a court facility.
Take Steps for Local, Current Information
It is most important to find accurate information for you. Find out how to reach the clerk of court and court where you live or have business. Contact your local officials for up to date and specific information.
- To find your clerk of court, search for your county in this directory.
- To find your court, find the right link at this listing.
See What Steps Courts and Clerks are Taking
For more information on coronavirus-related steps taken statewide, please see:
- The web page of the Workgroup on the Continuity of Court Operations and Proceedings During and After COVID-19.
- Information on COVID-19 Emergency Orders & Advisories from the Florida Supreme Court, including statewide emergency orders, rules, and media releases.
- COVID-19 Information and resources for members of The Florida Bar as well as general information about the public health emergency.
- Coronavirus information from the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers.